Valin’s single and dual loop control panel incorporates the latest up-to-date technology and is packed with features designed to help optimize your heat trace system. The easy-to-use touchscreen and intrinsically safe internal components allow the panel to be used in hazardous locations (class I, division II, groups A, B, C, and D) while providing an easy to use interface.
The AccuTrace panel has advanced PID algorithms designed to maintain temperature in the most challenging applications. The panel has 40 amp Solid State Relay controls and a multitude of alarms, including hi temp, low temp, high current, low current, sensor failure and Ground Fault Equipment Protection, creating a package of unrivaled performance.
For extreme cold starts and long circuit lengths, the AccuTrace panel employs a soft start feature, modulating the inrush current. This reduces the number of connections (potential points of failure), which in turn lowers overall project costs.
Tired of endless menus and pushing frustrating buttons? The AccuTrace has a 7”, full color, easy-to-navigate display with menus in plain English. It can be programmed in minutes, reducing project commissioning time and bringing the heat trace on line faster. Remain connected with protocols that include Ethernet, TCP/IP, Modbus, Bacnet, and webserver. We also offer 3 levels of password protection, to further ensure the highest security while allowing quick access in the field, as appropriate.
- 1 & 2 Circuit Models
- 40 Amps per Circuit
- SSR Control
- 100-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Hazardous (Class I, Division 2) or Non Hazardous Areas
- Soft Start Feature
- Operating Temperature: -4˚F to 104˚F
- Modbus & Optional Ethernet Communications
- 10” x 8” x 6” (26cm x 21cm x 15cm) NEMA 4X FG Wall Mount Enclosure
- High Resolution 5.7” Touchscreen
- Visual Indication for Power, Load & Alarm per Circuit
- PID, On/Off or Manual Control Modes
- One or 2nd Sensor Optional Inputs / Circuit – Min, Max & Averaging
- 2 Circuit Ambient Control from 1 RTD Sensor
- Full Monitoring & Alarms
- High / Low Temperature & Current, GFEP & Sensor Failure
- Programmable Failure Mode On Sensor Failure
- Voltage Free Contact with Shared Common for Remote Alarm Notification
- Password Protected Security Levels
- UL/cUL - CE pending
We have an incredibly knowledgeable team of customer service and application engineers just a phone call away to answer all of your questions. Call (877) 244-1055 to speak to one of our experts.