The HeatTrak® Industrial Snow-Melting Stair Mat is an electrically heated mat designed to prevent snow and ice accumulation on stairs. The mat plugs into any standard 120V or 240V outlet generating heat to melt snow at a rate of 2" per hour. It is built with flame retardant reinforced SBR rubber and is designed to be left outside for the entire winter season. The mat comes with grommet holes in every corner (and every three feet of length depending on the size) to help secure it in place. Each Industrial Stair Mat has watertight connector cables enabling it to connect to additional Industrial Stair Mats. Each stair mat is sold individually, but can connect to additional stair mats to form a set. Up to 13 amps can be connected on a single plug.
HEATTRAK MATS ARE FOR SNOW MELTING ONLY; NEVER COVER MATS; DO NOT USE INDOORS
- Total Thickness: 1/2"
- Grommet Size (inner diameter): 3/8"
- Material: Customized Thermoplastic, Flame Retardant
- Cord Length Between Stairs: 22"
- Cable Type: 14/3 SJTW, 6FT Length
- ELCI Trip Level: 30mA
- Snow Melting Rate: Will keep up with 2" per hour of snow fall